- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Have some working experiences in the field of finance.
- Earn English proficiency score at a minimum 550 on TU-GET, 80 on IBT TOEFL or Total level 6.5 on IELTS. (All English proficiency scores must be taken within the last 2 years.)
- Obtain a letter of referral from the present employer.
Applicants can click "Apply" to submit application and send supporting documents listed below to MIF office.
- University transcript (highest degree obtained)
- Proof of valid English proficiency score
- A letter of referral from the present employer
Applicants must attend an interview.