FINTECH (THAILAND): Quant Modeler
Posted at : 13 Sep 2017
Job Position: Quant Modeler https://goo.gl/9ZwA9t
- Bachelor’s degree or above graduates in mathematics, computer science, statistics, engineering or related field
- Strong passion in securities trading. Previous experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adequate programming skills (MQL5, VBA, C# or C++)
- Design and develop new trading strategies and trade execution algorithms
- Enhance existing trading strategies and trade execution algorithms
- Implement automated trading strategies using MetaTrader 5
- Monitor and evaluate automated trading system
- Update financial market developments on a regular basis
Yuanta Securities: Derivatives Trader
Posted at : 24 Aug 2017
Job Position: Derivatives Trader
Experience is not required
If anyone is interested, please inbox jasonHuang@yuanta.co.th Thanks!
1. Derivatives Products Hedge Trading and Position Management
2. Improve and Innovate Trading Algorithms
3. Optimize Business Operation Efficiency and Streamline Work Flow
4. Order Processing and Communicate with ICs
5. Market Research and Data Analysis
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or with Related Knowledge and Experience in Derivatives Field or higher degree
2. Basic knowledge of Option Modeling
3. Programming Ability in any language, ie. VBA, SQL
4. Self-Motivated, Logical Thinking and Active Learner
5. Good Command of English
Ploenchit Captital Limited: Investment Banking Associate
Posted at : 08 Jun 2017
Position available: Investment Banking Associate (1-2 position)
If you are interested in this position. Please send resume or contact to Patchareerat@ploenchitcapital.com (Khun Patchareerat ) visit http://www.ploenchitcapital.com/
Khronos Advisory Limited: Investment Banking Associate/Analyst
Posted at : 06 Jun 2017
For anyone who is interested in a career in Investment Banking, we are looking for an Associate/Analyst to join our team at Khronos Advisory. Please visit our website below or send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Conduct primary and secondary research as assigned by the project leaders;
- Provide analytical support to the project teams in the forms of financial modeling and other quantitative and qualitative analyses (e.g., comparable company analysis, SWOT analysis, industry analysis, etc.);
- Draft presentation materials, project write-ups, termsheets, etc. in support of various client engagements;
- Interact with the firm’s clients as assigned by the Partners and/or project leaders; and
- Assist in ongoing M&A execution and origination efforts as required.
- Undergraduate degree in business, accounting, finance or other quantitative disciplines (i.e., engineering, economics, mathematics, statistics, etc.). An advanced degree (e.g., MBA, MSc Finance, etc.) or professional certification (e.g., CFA, CPA, etc.) is helpful but not required.
- 1-4 years experience in a related field, e.g., corporate finance, investment banking, investment research, treasury, etc. Fresh graduates with strong credentials and relevant internship experience are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrated quantitative skills (especially in financial modeling) and proven ability in financial statement analysis.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Fluency in one or more ASEAN languages is a plus.
- Ambitious, confident self-starter looking to make positive contributions to the growth of a young firm.
About Khronos Advisory
Khronos Advisory Limited commenced operations in June 2009 following the successful management buyout of our predecessor firm, and has continued to provide financial and commercial advice to government clients and multinational corporations in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, joint-ventures, structured finance, capital raising, and liability restructuring.
Demeter Corporation opening position: Project Feasibility Analyst
Posted at : 01 May 2017
Demeter Corporation Public Limited Company (DCORP) is a regional firm with core businesses in multiple sectors; Media and Renewable Energy. Our aim is to grow organically and inorganically in high growth sectors through undervalued projects, which will allow for optimal advancement financially and operationally.
Combining the expertise of professionals with relevant industry experience, technical skill sets and financial strength, Demeter Corporation has been rebranded and restructured with strong fundamentals to propel the organization towards our long-term goals.
Fundamentally, our active and hands-on management style that stems from Demeter’s culture and value in excellence, accountability and passion will drive the firm to success for the benefit of our business partners, our shareholders and the society.
Business Strategy- Project Feasibility Study
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Study and collect all assumptions for feasibility study and database
- Project Feasibility study and budget for land leasing/purchase on new or renovation project
- Market study and feasibility for new business (if any)
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Investment, Financial, or any related fields.
- Any CFA level is a plus
- Good command of computer in MS Excel
- At least 2 years of experience, experience in feasibility study is a plus, business solution.
- Have good analytical skill, especially in project development, project feasibility study.
- Must be an extremely self-motivated, energetic, independent person who can handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with minimal direction.
Interested applicant are invited to send full resume, which indicate qualifications, experiences, via my email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: www.demetercorporation.com
SAS Software (Thailand) : Associate Technical Support Engineer
Posted at : 02 Mar 2017
Please see attachment.
SAS Software (Thailand) : Associate Technical Consultant
Posted at : 02 Mar 2017
Please see attachment.