1. Complete the online application form through http://gradreg.tbs.tu.ac.th/2014/register1.aspx?Lang=EN. A nonrefundable application fee is required to be paid at a bank as listed on http://grad.tbs.tu.ac.th.
2. In addition, applicants must send all supporting documents to the MIF office, either by post or hand as follows:
Proof of Quantitative Tests and English Proficiency
- Proof of SMART-II or GMAT score or GRE score (a copy SMART-II score is acceptable)
- Proof of TU-GET or IELTS or TOEFL score
- Applicant personal information Download MIF Applicant Personal Information Form.pdf (Please type in PDF form)
- Two letters of recommendation Download Confidential Letter of Recommendation Form.pdf (Please type in PDF form)
- One original and three copies of transcripts
- Four color photographs (1.5 inch)
- Four copies of National ID Card or Passport (for foreign applications)
3. Attend the MIF interview. Interview examination will be conducted by the MIF admission committee which will be announced through www.mif.tbs.tu.ac.th.