MIF Admission 2021: The application is available now - May 3, 2021.
1. Complete the online application form through www.gradreg.tbs.tu.ac.th. Applicants must upload files all supporting documents to the system by May 3, 2021.
2. In addition, applicants must send all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as follows: (see example below)
E-mail subject: Applicant ID - Supporting documents
Ex. 08-00xx - Supporting documents (documents and photo)
Proof of quantitative tests and English proficiency (scan from original documents)
- Proof of SMART-II or GMAT score or GRE score (a print screen of SMART-II score is acceptable)
- Proof of TU-GET or IELTS or TOEFL score (a print screen of TU-GET score is acceptable)
* For a qualified MIF applicants in academic year 2021, you MUST have the score of TU-GET or TOEFL or IELTS with the minimum requirements. You will be invited to do an interview. The submission of SMART-II or GMAT or GRE score will be waived now. We will invite you to do an interview and then determine if you are eligible for the program. But the score of SMART-II or GMAT or GRE shall meet the minimum requirements. You are required to submit the quantitative result by the semester 1/2021 (December 2021). After that, you will be able to register and proceed as a regular student.
- Applicant personal information (download from MIF applicant persornal information form, Please type in PDF form)
- A copy of transcript
- A copy of National ID Card or Passport (for foreign applications)
- A color photograph 1.5 inch (3 cm x 4 cm) file .jpg, resolution not less than 600 dpi, wear shirt without patterns, straight face, not wearing academic gown.
- Two letters of recommendation (download from Confidential letter of recommendation form, Please type in PDF form). The referees can directly send the recommendation letter to email@example.com
3. Attend the MIF interview. Interview examination will be conducted by the MIF admission committee which will be announced through www.mif.tbs.tu.ac.th.
Download MIF brochure