1. Complete the online application form through http://gradreg.tbs.tu.ac.th/2014/register1.aspx?Lang=EN. A nonrefundable application fee is required to be paid at a bank as listed on http://grad.tbs.tu.ac.th.
2. In addition, applicants must send all supporting documents to the MIF office, either by post or hand as follows:
Proof of Quantitative Tests and English Proficiency
- Proof of SMART-II or GMAT score (a copy SMART-II score is acceptable both TH and ENG version)
- Proof of TU-GET or IELTS or TOEFL score
- Applicant personal information Download MIF Applicant Personal Information Form.pdf (Please type in PDF form)
- Two letters of recommendation Download Confidential Letter of Recommendation Form.pdf (Please type in PDF form)
- One original and three copies of transcripts
- Four color photographs (1.5 inch)
- Four copies of National ID Card or Passport (for foreign applications)
Application Documents Submission Deadline: Friday February 2, 2018
3. Attend the MIF interview on Saturday February 10, 2018. Interview examination will be conducted by the MIF admission committee which will be announced through www.mif.tbs.tu.ac.th.