Congratulations to all candidates. >> Announcement of eligible candidates for the first round interview exam 2020 <<
Please report your result via e-mail: email@example.com by Monday, February 10, 2020, in order to register for interview exam. (Subject: 08-0000 confirmation of interview exam)
Schedule of MIF interview exam
Date: Sunday, February 16, 2020
Registration: 08:30 - 09:00 AM
Interview exam: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: Hall on 4th floor, Thammasat Business School Building, (Tha-prachan campus)
- Eligible applicants for interview examination must present their personal identification card or passport in front of the examination room 30 minutes.
- Polite clothing is required in the examination room. An examination supervisor has the right NOT to allow you in the examination room if your clothing is not appropriate.
- The interview exam will be administered on the first come first serve basis. Candidates will be called for interviewing according their registration arrival time.
- Parking on that day may be difficult, therefore coming to Thammasat University by taxi, MRT or public transportations might be a better option.
Candidates who have not submitted the below documents, please submit them to MIF office on your interview exam date.
- Proof of English Proficiency scores (original document)
- Applicant’s personal information
- Two letters of recommendation
- One copy of transcript and original document
- One copy of National ID Card or Passport (for foreign applications)
- One color photograph 1.5 inch (3 cm x 4 cm)
The unofficial result of the first round for the successful candidates will be announced on Wednesday, February 19, 2020, at http://www.mif.tbs.tu.ac.th. (Official result for first round will be announced together with second round)
Candidates who would like to waive MIF pre-course(s) click: http://mif.tbs.tu.ac.th/news/frontend/detail/id/48