Pre-course waiving procedure
Who is eligible to get exemption?
- Students must earn at least a "B" or an equivalent grade for a waived course. If 2 or more courses are proposed to waive, the aforementioned rule must apply to each proposed course.
- Courses that you request to waive must be taken not to exceed the past 5 years.
Remark: Please be note that a written exam, an interview or a demonstration may be arranged to evaluate students' competency in a proposed course for waive.
Candidates who would like to waive MIF pre-course(s) shall perform as follows:
- Please find files (1.1) and (1.2)
- Fill out (type) the information needed in (1.1) by using (1.2) as an example.
- Please use one request form for each course.
- Then, the completed petition form, all supporting documents (a copy of transcript, and a course description or course outline of waived course(s)) must be sent via e-mail: email@example.com by February 15-18, 2018. Late submission will not be accepted.
- Last year course outline as an example will be provided on the last year pre-course syllabus (1.4)
- Pre-course waiving result will be announced on February 23, 2018.
List of pre-course descriptions (1.3)
- MF501 Mathematic for Finance I
- MF502 Mathematic for Finance II
- MF503 Basic Econometrics
- MF504 Basic Economics
- MF505 Fundamental Accounting and Finance
Your next schedule will be:
- Pre-course registration on Saturday, February 24, 2018 from 09:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m. at room 423, 4th Floor, Thammasat Business School building, Thammasat University
- Orientation and pre-course beginning on Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 09:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m. at room 213, 2nd Floor, Thammasat Business School building, Thammasat University
Attached files as follows: